Stories for my friends - Tips for strangers.

Friday, January 8, 2010

the hunt

hello, and my apologies for not updating more frequently. Getting warmed up to my new environment has been exhausting, and we don't have reliable internet at my apartment. This week was spent searching for job leads and applying for various things. I still have more to do, and I will continue to look for jobs, hoping to find just the right fit.

I had a good interview at Relix Magazine today. It is promising, but it's too early to say at this point what will come of it. I am hopeful, and I am loving being in the city. I just with Amber could be here.

This weekend I will post lots more. I already have some good blackberry pictures to post and plenty of stories (if I can remember them.)

Cheers!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I with I could be there too! ;)

Sarah said...

Well, I with you were both at my house with me right now!

But really, I am most wishing that you have a great experience in the coming week or two as you wait to talk more with Relix.