Stories for my friends - Tips for strangers.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

no more Sundays

The title of this post is to be sung to the tune "No More I Love Yous" by Annie Lennox. I'll give you some time to do that.

Begin blog post:

As of around noon today, I am no longer a worship leader by vocation. In fact, I am no longer a worship leader in any capacity at this point. What an interesting feeling! I barely know what to do with myself already. Just wait until I am expected to "attend" church a week from now. I don't know if I am capable of that anymore.

To all those involved this morning who might read this, please accept a very sincere and heart-felt "thank you." It has been a wonderful three years.

Merry Christmas!
Chris

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

look, I'm just glad you referenced Annie Lennox.

Christopher Hiatt said...

you're welcome.