Stories for my friends - Tips for strangers.

Monday, December 7, 2009

just the two of us (eventually)

My grandpa sent me a nice email the other day, and at the end he asked a good question. "Will Amber be accompanying you to New York?" I realized after replying to his email that I probably haven't made the answer clear to everyone, at least not on this blog, so I would like to clarify that aspect of our plan before I move forward.

On January 1, I will move to New York and live with Alan (and possibly Dan). These guys are close friends and collaborators on various music projects. I think we will have a lot of fun, and there will probably be at least one EP or album that results from our time in close quarters. Fast forward to April 6. This is the day I fly back to Gainesville to prepare for our wedding on April 10. After the wedding and the honeymoon, Amber and I will load up a truck and drive it to New York, where we will live for the foreseeable future. In the period of time before the wedding, my goal is to find employment that suits me and provides adequate income for the two of us. I will also research neighborhoods and look for a good deal on an apartment for us.

Thank you for reading my blog. It has been fun writing it already, and I look forward to sharing our journey with you as it unfolds. 

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Of course the driving to New York includes a stop in South Carolina, right?

Christopher Hiatt said...

Of course!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Sarah is hoping to be a collaborater on said albums and EPs.