Stories for my friends - Tips for strangers.

Friday, December 11, 2009

hip hop, you saved my life

Something terrible has happened. Some combination of circumstances has pulled me so far out of my element that I have started listening to hip hop. And make no mistake, I am not talking "curled up in the corner crying to Lupe Fiasco." I mean I am listening to hurricane game and enjoying myself.

Figure that one out. It all started when Amber showed me Empire State of Mind (which will be our victory march). Now, I am ears deep in music I have only rolled my eyes at before. So for those of you who wondered where my 2-week pop phase would end up, here you go.

I can only hope it wears off before I move, because I don't think I can handle this stuff at high altitudes.


Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will conquer Dell and get you the blueprint 3 cd by sundown saturday!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

it's too bad you weren't here when the Yankees won, that song was being blasted out of every single store all down Canal Street (and probably elsewhere, that's just where I happened to be).