Stories for my friends - Tips for strangers.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

thanksgiving

Short and sweet. Short, because I'm already almost done writing. Sweet because Amber and I baked three pies today. Today is the first time that I have been away from home for Thanksgiving. The Priests invited me to come to Orlando and spend it with them, and it was wonderful. So, while I would have loved to have been with my family in South Carolina (and I was jealous about the menu there), it was wonderful to spend time with these new additions to my family, and we had surf and turf. I am so blessed to be torn between two loving families.

The pies were apple (a big hit), chocolate chip (almost too rich to eat), and a chocolate bourbon pecan (good, not great.)

Looking forward to posting more soon about the job search process - or, what I am beginning to think of as self marketing.

No comments: